1) We reserve the right to limit or refuse any wager prior to its acceptance
2) BAD LINE RULE - We will not accept wagers on events posted with obvious and gross line errors. Management reserves the right to void any wager made on an obvious bad line whether due to software or human error.
3) PAST POSTED WAGERS - We do not honor any past posted wagers. Management reserves the right to void any wager accepted after an event has started due to human, software or time changes.
4) Members should check their account balance on a regular basis.
5) We keep track of all wagers by computer. Any discrepancies with regard to wagers will be resolved by the tape recording of the transaction, and that recording shall serve as the final determination of the dispute and all wagers will be adjusted accordingly.
6) "READ BACK IS FINAL" - When the sports clerk reads back the wager and asks if all of the plays just stated are correct, please state your PIN and Password to confirm. It is the customer's responsibility to correct any errors during the read back. Once the plays are confirmed they are final. In the event that the customer does not hear the read back due to technical difficulties, it is the customer's responsibility to call back immediately to confirm the plays. Otherwise the wagers will be voided.
7) This rule page stands as a guide only. We reserve the right to add, delete or change house wagering rules or payoff odds at any time.
8) The placing of wagers by anyone under 18 is prohibited.
9) Las Vegas Rules apply to any wager or discrepancy not covered by the rules and regulations herein.
10) In order to have action, the game must go:
- Football ( College-Pro) 55 min. of play
- Basketball ( Pro) 43 min. of play
- Basketball ( College) 35 min. of play
- Hockey ( Pro) 55 min. of play
- Boxing ( Pro-amateur) 1st round bell
- Other sports ( W/time-limits) 5 min. of play remaining
- Baseball ( Home Team Winning) 4 1/2 innings complete
- Baseball ( Visitor Winning) 5 innings complete
- Baseball ( Total Runs-Home team winning) 8 1/2 innings complete
- Baseball ( Total Runs-visitor winning) 9 innings complete
- Baseball Note: If a game is called or suspended after 9 innings of play the score is determined after the last full inning of play, unless the home team scores to tie or win in the bottom half of the inning, in which case the winner is determined by the score when the game is called. When betting listed pitchers, both pitchers must start in order to have action.
PLEASE CALL THE OFFICE FOR ADDITIONAL RULES.